Information for all clients booking treatments.
Salon courtesy is in place to ensure that both client and therapist are treated fairly and with respect. It also supports longevity of the salon.
Please read these points carefully as the help to reduce any risk of infection.
- All initial lash or brow tinting/uplifting/eyelash extentions and semi permanent mascara require a patch test carried out by The Lotus Beauty. Treatments cannot take place without this patch test taking place.
- Please ensure that you wash or shower before any body treatments (this includes waxing and massage)
- Please discuss any existing skin conditions with us before you book your treatment. Skin conditions such as Impetigo, Ringworm,Athletes foot, Cold sores etc are all extremely contagious. If you arrive for your treatment and these conditions have not been discussed then we reserve the right to cancel the treatment; this is for the safety and wellbeing if the therapist.
- All cancellations require at least 24 hours notice. Missed appointments will incur a 50% cancellation charge for the full treatment cost.
- Repeated missed appointments and late cancellations will result in any further treatments being charged in advance and removal from the online booking system.
Thank you for your support and understanding with this